Jaiden Delaire Article

runrutgersrun

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2020
1,634
3,058
113
Whew! At first glance I thought this said "Jaden Declares..." and I was afraid our Jaden was in the portal. Call it Scarlet Paranoia!
 
  • Like
Reactions: HeavenUniv.

kcg88

Heisman
Aug 11, 2017
10,862
17,230
0
Really bad efficiency numbers. Pass (unless we really need a guy to get up shots for one year)
 

RUJMM78

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
26,291
12,573
113
This Stanford player competed against tough competition.and was a double digit scorer.I would take him right away versus the front court players coming back next season.
 

OldManRiver1

All-Conference
Apr 3, 2002
3,293
1,418
113
Does anyone remember who was recruiting him prior to his Stanford commit?

I hope Pike can have a talk with him to discuss possibilities at RU…if RU keeps winning next year…the top scorer can be a media star here…I’m not talking being on just Ralph’s Corner episodes…no disrespect to Agee 😁

Even though I don’t remember his recruitment…I know the Groundhog Day routine here at RU😭. He gets early offers from RU but when much better choices present them selves
 
Last edited:

NewJerseyHawk

Heisman
Jan 11, 2007
24,788
39,723
113

This is his HS profile page from 4 or so years ago. His rating is missing because he reclassified back into 2018.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Football College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
  2. 02 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  4. 04 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure