76ers have traded Jahlil Okafor and Nik Stauskas to the Nets for Trevor Booker.
PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rumor is the most they were offered in the off-season was a 2nd round pick. I'd rather have Trevor Booker than a 2nd round pick, I think everyone wins here, Jah wins the most though.Couldn’t they have gotten more in the off-season? Why did they wait so long and what seemed to purposely hurt his stock this season? He was obviously not a part of the plans since last year.
Except JJ, maybe.I'd rather have Trevor Booker than a 2nd round pick, I think everyone wins here, Jah wins the most though.
Yes. However it was more about the big guy getting a chance. If it was in Boston, I would have been psyched, but I’m happy for him and now it’s up to him to make it count.This is better for Okafor. But wish he went somewhere else. But he may see the court at least.
@denniden , were you hoping he'd be in Boston?
Hey buddyYes. However it was more about the big guy getting a chance. If it was in Boston, I would have been psyched, but I’m happy for him and now it’s up to him to make it count.
Glad he got traded but wanted him on Lakers or CelticsYes. However it was more about the big guy getting a chance. If it was in Boston, I would have been psyched, but I’m happy for him and now it’s up to him to make it count.
Glad he got traded but wanted him on Lakers or Celtics
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games