He posts quite a bit on IG (Instagram)I’m ready for some vid of Jaden doing his thing in our practice facility.
I am picking him as the biggest plus surprise this year.He is very, very good. Jones and Omoruyi are going to have very nice careers On the Banks.
Won’t be a surprise. Will be as advertised.I am picking him as the biggest plus surprise this year.
Your picking one of the most skilled players on the team as a big surprise? InterestingI am picking him as the biggest plus surprise this year.
The Knight Report
Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Lands Four-Star Brandon Woodard + Indiana Blackout Game Preview - TKR Pod
Women's Sports
Calling My Shot: Predicting top 2027 women's basketball recruits
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PK Dane Pizzaro talks start to season