when a location's building gets older, even if that location is very profitable and busy, they rarely renovate it, but instead move out and build elsewhere, leaving an empty building, and often a deteriorating strip mall along with it.
Its *** out of that store everyday.The WalMart on 18 is the only one in Jackson proper. I heard that they had $1 million in losses and writeoffs every year- merchandise either lost via shoplifting, or employees slipping stuff out the back.
Doing this from my phone was a mistake...When MS allows wine to be sold in grocery stores...
before opening a location. So I think the traffic and parking issues won't be a big deal. The security, that may be, but its not in a horrible area. The security hasn't been a problem in Highland Village to this point that I'm aware of.
The bigger suprise is Whole Foods locating IN Jackson. Still hadn`t figured that one out.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch