Jackson looking impressive early...

STL_Cat

Heisman
Dec 4, 2011
65,502
58,903
98
I don’t ever remember Lee putting the ball on the floor and something positive happening. Jackson runs the floor like a deer and is aggressive on both ends. Jackson is much more agile and can do more with the ball in his hands than Lee.

How often do you think we are going to see Jackson put the ball on the floor?

And again, I’m not saying Jackson is exactly Marcus Lee. I’m saying he’s more Marcus Lee than MKG.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near
  3. 03 KSR Football CJ Baxter's timely block on Kentucky's 2-point conversion 'was the deciding factor'
  4. 04 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  5. 05 KSR Football The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU