Jackson area sports talk listeners

Shmuley

Heisman
Mar 6, 2008
24,324
12,301
113
I went to beningram.com to confirm, but I couldn't find it on his site.

[/everyfrigginpageku]
 

KurtRambis4

Redshirt
Aug 30, 2006
15,926
0
36
remember him getting something along those lines. Sidenote: I can't wait for the MBraves season to start. It's one of the few fun things to do around town.
 

simplydogg

Redshirt
Mar 14, 2009
6
0
0
I believe he landed the pre and post-game job for the A-Braves. Not sure if it's TV or Radio...
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,704
12,436
113
would be an announcement later this week but he wasn't free to discuss it just yet.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama