Not sure, but I remember watching the shows on either TBS or WGN or some cable channel in the 1980s.How old do you have to be to get it?
It was in non-stop reruns during the 1980s, on TBS I think.How old do you have to be to get it?
Not sure, but I remember watching the shows on either TBS or WGN or some cable channel in the 1980s.
It was an excellent show that ran for only 39 full episodes, but not because of poor viewership. It was a hit, but Gleason wanted every story idea to be a great one. You have to respect that.I was born in '66 but have never watched The Honeymooners rerun or otherwise. Maybe I should check it out.
I apologize to you, but my intent of this thread was for humor and not to promote domestic violence or violence against women. I just thought the drawing was funny. America has gone through many culture changes through the years.“One of these days, Alice, one of these days. . . POW!!”
As kids, we laughed at “Ralph” when he said lines like this to his wife but when I grew up, married, and had a family, I found that sense of humorous writing/acting deplorable and unwatchable.
I had to ask myself, “Do I want to bring that influence into my house and have my children emulate it?” Nope. As the old phrase says about influence, “Garbage in, garbage out.”
I apologize to you, but my intent of this thread was for humor and not to promote domestic violence or violence against women. I just thought the drawing was funny. America has gone through many culture changes through the years.
I apologize to you, but my intent of this thread was for humor and not to promote domestic violence or violence against women. I just thought the drawing was funny. America has gone through many culture changes through the years.
I apologize to you, but my intent of this thread was for humor and not to promote domestic violence or violence against women. I just thought the drawing was funny. America has gone through many culture changes through the years.
“One of these days…..”Only the old ones
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina secondary moving forward after difficult start to conference play
GamecockCentral Football
Comparing South Carolina's roster talent to this week's opponent, the Kentucky Wildcats
GamecockCentral
This is How Bad South Carolina Football Needs a Win | The Long View
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina football extends record sellout streak
GamecockCentral Baseball
Jack's Mailbag Ep. 63: Answering your latest South Carolina baseball questions