4 IP, 7 Rs (5 ER), 4 BB and 4 SO tonight against UF.
I'm going to enjoy seeing Vandy be beaten in a regional/Super regional.
I wonder if his dad is questioning him going to Vandy to play for Corbin. He will wear an arm out in March and April unless you're a freak athlete like Rocker.
This is the time of year when scouting reports get out on young pitchers going through the SEC for the first time. It takes experience and maturity to go three times through an SEC lineup. That’s why veterans like Rocker and Nikhazy are fine but Leiter is hitting a wall.
You’re seeing the same thing with all of our starters- Fristoe in particular. That’s why last year getting canceled hurts us. Imagine having Macleod, Bednar, Fristoe, maybe even a better Cerantola all with a year under their belts.
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four