Jack is...

dawgoneyall

Junior
Nov 11, 2007
3,431
210
63
having problems. I am and always have been a big Jack supporter and thought that he should be allowed to call the game as long as he wished. Listening to him today it is obvious this should be his last year and I am not sure a change in basketball should not be considered. Sorry, but I don't want him to become an embarrassment to himself.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense