I thought we were starting a women's club team which would eventually turn into a legit women's program like Iowa?I think we’re seeing the room moving away from women’s wrestling considering the university has no intention of moving forward.
I don’t think there is any intention to legitimize the clubI thought we were starting a women's club team which would eventually turn into a legit women's program like Iowa?
The club will more than likely keep rocking on but that’s it.My granddaughter wants to wrestle for OSU and thinks in two years that we would have a team. Doesn't seem like it now.
I think we’re seeing the room moving away from women’s wrestling considering the university has no intention of moving forward.
Jesus don't let Lee C. see this. He'll have a meltdown and come for your damn head!I don’t think there is any intention to legitimize the club
Well I wish it would happen too but the money and scholarship changes have killed it before it had a chanceJesus don't let Lee C. see this. He'll have a meltdown and come for your damn head!
O State Illustrated Wrestling
Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight