J.Short Rates the Class( 1-5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HotMop

All-American
May 8, 2006
8,612
7,377
113
but occasionally I just go straight to the Louisiana Hot Sauce. I find their is a slightly more vinegary flavor to Tabasco so I don't use it much.
 

HotMop

All-American
May 8, 2006
8,612
7,377
113
it was my favorite for years but I can't recall seeing it as of late. Am I just out of the ice cream loop?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list