I've been seeing these posts worrying about our pitching.

Nov 12, 2007
26,013
10,168
113
30 something shutout innings and 18 strikeouts in 8 innings tonight?

I know we ain't playing LSU or Arkansas, but they are losing to OOC opponents tonight.
 

MSUDawg25

Redshirt
Jan 21, 2010
2,088
1
38
I don’t think people are so much worried about our staff as a whole. I think the concern has been that two of our weekend starters were struggling so we were starting out games already down a couple runs by the second inning.
 

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,253
14,780
113
Unless something changes pretty dramatically, this will be the best pitching staff in MSU history. And I've been watching pretty close since the late 70's
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running