Ivanauskas Update

pschatz25

Redshirt
Nov 29, 2005
2,113
12
0
This isn't worth created a thread about, but Nojel Eastern was at the Columbia game, sitting 3 rows in front of me. I can confirm he committed to staying the entire game.
 

shakes3858

All-Conference
Aug 28, 2009
22,143
1,079
0
This isn't worth created a thread about, but Nojel Eastern was at the Columbia game, sitting 3 rows in front of me. I can confirm he committed to staying the entire game.
How do you know it was him and not just a guy that looked like him like a really good impersonator? I mean only one of these people is Andy Reid:

 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
  2. 02 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State