It's still a Final

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
Just wait....this petition by UNC fans could change things.



Yeah I really worried about that. I voted 744 times on this petition one for every game that unc has lost due to poor officiating. Now what if my votes cause those in power to overturn Nova's victory and those heels are awarded their 6th NCAA championship. I'll never forgive myself. :oops: OFC
 

Branswm88

Redshirt
Jun 16, 2013
77
34
0


I hope everyone finds this as funny as I do!
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Basketball Scrimmage preview: Belmont at Duke
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Across the Beat: Getting to know Georgia Tech
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Duke availability report filled with reserves
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Basketball Dame Sarr embarks on sophomore season he didn’t think he’d have
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 2028 Rivals150: Josiah Rose has established himself as PG1, but the race for the No. 2 point guard is heating up