IT'S HERE!

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,523
27,497
113
SPS Magazine Commemorative 15th Anniversary Issue, with free poster inside! Enjoy!

Cover:



Poster:

 
Last edited:
Feb 15, 2007
1,719
0
0
Excellent, as always. I remember The Great Purge... To explain it to the new posters, it was like the board had two cups of that MLM coffee.
 

dawgstudent

Heisman
Apr 15, 2003
40,551
22,376
113
Ha. All I remember was I was on my honeymoon and I come back to about 15 voicemails.
 
Oct 29, 2009
2,707
587
113
THIS DESERVES A NEW T SHIRT!!!!

all caps so someone will take me seriously......Im still wearing the two 1941 t shirts i got several years ago....

even got an 'awesome shirt' in the Oxford YMCA gym about a month ago....

definitely need a new t-shirt and this is as good of reason why
 

dawgman42

All-American
Jul 24, 2007
6,304
6,452
113
I couldn't find "wing" and "slasher" on the poster. Oh well, maybe the 20th Anniversary plaque will rock them.
 

Bulldogg31

Redshirt
Dec 9, 2013
8,263
0
0
I like the Saddawg reference. Anybody know where he is? Hopefully not on the great big boat full of brown girls in the sky...
 

Mjoelner

All-Conference
Sep 2, 2006
2,730
1,214
113
I searched and thought I had found something missing but looked again and there it was. 19.83%. Isn't that officially called McClurian math or something like that?
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list