The stars are aligning, folks.
Iowa's future coach-in-waiting is now on the market.
Iowa's future coach-in-waiting is now on the market.
One could dream…The stars are aligning, folks.
Iowa's future coach-in-waiting is now on the market.
![]()
Did Fresno st fire Brian already?The stars are aligning, folks.
Iowa's future coach-in-waiting is now on the market.
![]()
Yeah well those people can fire themselves from our fanbase.Can't be. I don't think he meets the only criteria to most as I don't remember that guy ever coaching or playing at Iowa...
Too soon, man. Too soon.Did Fresno st fire Brian already?
Tomlin is clown??As a Steelers fan I would take Kirk any day over that clown.
On3 Football
Hank Brown listed as questionable for Iowa vs. Washington on Tuesday availability report
Hawkeye Report Football
Kirk Ferentz updates injuries, talks Washington
Hawkeye Report Football
Hank Brown updates health heading into Washington game
Hawkeye Report Football
L.J. Phillips happy to be back on the field
Hawkeye Report Olympics
'28 RHP/SS Charlie Habel discusses his recent Iowa visit