Here's to a new day. The road to 5-0 starts tonight.
Golden!!
Golden!!
I hear the Quik Trip across from the stadium has a dish next to the register labeled “Need A Ticket/Leave A Ticket” ... *We've finally done it. We are so bad I haven't been able to give away an extra 50 yard line ticket. I'll be the guy sitting alone wearing blue and gold, cheering for those damn
HURRICANE!
Can’t have many more here. 10 min til kickWatching the awful SMU play in an empty stadium on TV,
HURRICANE!!!
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb warns Tulsa defense: 'Number six is a real problem'