IT'S GAME DAY!!!

Mpm277

All-Conference
Nov 23, 2010
7,445
2,669
0
On a related topic, anyone know where I can get one of those EQUALITY shirts the bench is wearing?
 

pisgah101

Heisman
Dec 26, 2005
15,650
13,549
113
Well the commercials were great... as for the game I saw the first few min and then loading ever few seconds ugh
 

Buzzooka Joe

All-Conference
Feb 20, 2006
1,881
1,242
0
We really don't need to ask leading questions like this. No politics in game threads please.
It wasn’t a leading question at all.. I was genuinely curious what the meaning of it is, in the context of basketball and/or Duke.. I didn’t think it was political.
 

DukeDenver

All-American
Nov 21, 2010
8,249
8,451
0
Bagley is just special. Coach K's heart rate must be like 50 bpm right now.
It wasn’t a leading question at all.. I was genuinely curious what the meaning of it is, in the context of basketball and/or Duke.. I didn’t think it was political.
I misread you then. Sorry.
 

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
The only thing I have seen so far tonight is we need to step up our 3 point D. It just seems to be a matter of getting out on the defender but that's what all these exhibition games are for is to work on things like that. OFC
 
  • Like
Reactions: jcdevilfan

dukesince91

All-American
Mar 16, 2012
3,717
6,701
98
There's going to be a lot of different reciepients of game balls this season.
I like that we have so many different weapons!
 

PixelDevil

All-Conference
Dec 16, 2016
3,853
4,295
0
I'd assume that all the guys are equal.

Grayson looks filthy... cools as the other side of the pillow.

Marques... I feel like he still sometimes makes poor choices.

Gary Trent is a dog. Love his attitude.

Javin looks so good. So happy for him.

"Filthy" Grayson Allen, I like it. I'm gonna save that one for later. I'm assuming Tucker is injured, he never took off his warm ups.

Edit: NVM, just came in
 

topps coach

All-Conference
Feb 6, 2008
20,901
4,122
0
Don't know who is handling cameras in the second but they are only showing picture from foul line in .Cannot even see who is handling the ball
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 2028's No. 1 overall recruit Colton Hiller on official visit to Duke
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Rivals Riser: Duke DL commit King Kalama earns his fourth star