LOL!!!!!Me nuts isn’t backing up Frederick, other way around.
Washington should be the starting point guard.Let Wheeler come off the bench.I think Wheeler starts at the PG. And I hope Cal doesn’t play Washington at the 2. We have far better options.
Yeah crazy how I type Mintz and it auto corrects to my nuts lol. Changed itYour nuts will must definitely start, haha
My sister did that when she was raising me. Called it a wilted salad. ONLY way to fix CB , pineapple upside down cake and fry chicken is in cast iron.This is off the subject Cornbread, but I remember growing up in Elliott Co. and my dad would pick leaf lettuce, green onionns and new potatoes. My mom would fry the new potatoes, make a salad out of the lettuce and green onions, fry a pound of bacon, and turn it into bacon bits. She would then make a bacon dressing and pour it over the lettuce and green onions. Last, she woulkd fix her cornbread on top of the stove in a cast iron skillet.Still makes my mouth water!
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day