It's Always Sunny

J.R. Murphy's

Senior
Jun 11, 2002
3,354
432
0
This season has been great. Still, none of them have beat out my favorite episode:

 
  • Like
Reactions: Kenny Orange Powers

BixbyPoke

All-Conference
Sep 19, 2004
27,907
3,772
0
1. The Nightman Cometh
2. Sweet Dee dates a retarded person
3. Hero or Hate Crime (this season)

That's my top 3. Great show.
 

osutater

Heisman
Jan 28, 2007
13,132
10,606
93
So hard to. pick three, so I am going with 5.

1. The Gang Gets Invincible
2. Paddy's Pub: Home of the Original Kitten Mittens
3. The World Series Defense
4. The Gang Wrestles for the Troops
5. The Gang Beats Boggs
 
Last edited:

J.R. Murphy's

Senior
Jun 11, 2002
3,354
432
0
I'm glad they've finally resolved one of the long running questions re: Mac being gay. Now I'm anxious to find out the other three: The Waitress' real name, whether or not Frank is Charlie's father, and whether or not Dennis is a serial killer/rapist.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BixbyPoke

Kenny Orange Powers

Hall of Famer
Jul 23, 2014
74,382
140,189
0
I'm glad they've finally resolved one of the long running questions re: Mac being gay. Now I'm anxious to find out the other three: The Waitress' real name, whether or not Frank is Charlie's father, and whether or not Dennis is a serial killer/rapist.
The 3rd question is a definite yes, you know.....
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  4. 04 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia