if we don't win Saturday night whatever slim chance we still have to get into the Chic-Fil-A Bowl will be gone anyway.I loved the trip two years ago and had a fantastic time in Jacksonville. Would love to go back. But that game just doesn't get the national respect the Chick Fil A bowl does. Some want to head to Jacksonville and steamroll some weak Big 10 team. From a national perspective, the Chick Fil A bowl will do much more for our image if we are able to win. I know 10 wins is important, but I just wonder how much more a win on a stage like the Chick Fil A bowl will do for recruiting and for our image going forward. But if we can get to a point where we are legitimately mad at the prospects of going to the Gator Bowl, then we are doing something right as a program.
I loved the trip two years ago and had a fantastic time in Jacksonville. Would love to go back. But that game just doesn't get the national respect the Chick Fil A bowl does. Some want to head to Jacksonville and steamroll some weak Big 10 team.
From a national perspective, the Chick Fil A bowl will do much more for our image if we are able to win. I know 10 wins is important, but I just wonder how much more a win on a stage like the Chick Fil A bowl will do for recruiting and for our image going forward.
I loved the trip two years ago and had a fantastic time in Jacksonville. Would love to go back. But that game just doesn't get the national respect the Chick Fil A bowl does. Some want to head to Jacksonville and steamroll some weak Big 10 team.
From a national perspective, the Chick Fil A bowl will do much more for our image if we are able to win. I know 10 wins is important, but I just wonder how much more a win on a stage like the Chick Fil A bowl will do for recruiting and for our image going forward.
But if we can get to a point where we are legitimately mad at the prospects of going to the Gator Bowl, then we are doing something right as a program.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State