It wasn't a dream

WACB

All-Conference
Nov 16, 2009
9,316
1,250
0
I forgot about the game last night. I woke up at midnight and remembered. Checked the score on my phone, smiled, then slept like a baby.
 

SueD

Redshirt
May 21, 2002
2,590
1
0
How I wish I'd watched. I looked up the score just now and did a fist pump!
 
Nov 15, 2008
38,645
57,515
0
Tarhole tears [laughing]

 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt