Yeah **** that. Won't watch. One of the scariest movies I ever saw as a kid. Still creeps me out.
Yeah **** that. Won't watch. One of the scariest movies I ever saw as a kid. Still creeps me out.
Was watching that this morning. Looks great!
But I'll probably wait for it to come out, so I can watch it with my honey at midnight in the pitch black.
I'm on my own for this, mine refuses to watch the trailer completely through even. I tried to trick her into it and she didn't make it all the way through.
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
On3 Football
Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia