It`ll be interesting to see how fatigue

thatsbaseball

All-American
May 29, 2007
18,387
7,434
113
plays a big part in who wins this game. It`s gonna be hot and I`m betting Vandy is in better shape than us. Croom doesn`t set much of an example in for his players to stay in top shape and I believe Vandy is just a way more disciplined program than we are. I`m headed to Vegas, everybody be safe.
 

OEMDawg

Redshirt
Mar 22, 2008
1,383
0
0
Come on. Crooms sucks and is a sorry *** coach, but I really don't think that a coach's physique has any influence one way or another on his team's conditioning. Crooms is not the only head coach, fat or thin, that rides around in a golf cart during practice.
 

Croomp

Redshirt
Jun 25, 2008
1,484
0
0
If we pound the ball like we should have against La. Tech we can wear them out. But Vandy has some depth so I don't see us fatiguing them in this game. They are playing for 6-0 they will give it all against us for their bowl eligibilty.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation