I like to say “nice watch” when I walk into a crowded bathroomEyes forward and shut up. Its not social hour.
Gotta keep your opponent off guard.I imagine the guy who was pissed on didnt stand there for long, so was this Dear dude still peeing when he then hit the victim in the back of the head and then punched him 9 times?
Like just flopping around and peeing while swinging at the victim's head?
I’m willing to bet there was a lot of alcohol involved in this scenarioI imagine the guy who was pissed on didnt stand there for long, so was this Dear dude still peeing when he then hit the victim in the back of the head and then punched him 9 times?
Like just flopping around and peeing while swinging at the victim's head?
Or:I like to say “nice watch” when I walk into a crowded bathroom
The Urinal TestThe Urinal Rule has only 3 positions: look up, look straight ahead or look down. Lock in to one position. Never look side-to-side or speak to the one(s) on your side(s). Finish, zip, flush and pivot away from the traffic or step straight back, then pivot.
Hahaha! I only scored 30
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list