Cutt was still there for Croom's first season wasn't he?Wifesdawg said:Special ED after 3 or was it 4? I don't know but I do know they want a winner and we are sitting here on our freaking hands beating teams like MTU...PLEASE, give me a break...Folks WAKE UP...we are beating no one....
Well, if he can't bring himself to leave it alone, and we suck *** again next year because of our offense, then he'll be fired after next season. Either way, in my book it's a win-win.BewareOfMSUDawg said:The part you mention about Croom vowing to leave the offense alone w/the new OC could make for an interesting drama next year. I just can't see him doing that, threat of being fired be damned.
BewareOfMSUDawg said:5 years of an offense ranked 100th or worse will result in an OC change this year. I don't see Croom being so stubborn that he would hang onto Woody - he's not that stupid.
The part you mention about Croom vowing to leave the offense alone w/the new OC could make for an interesting drama next year. I just can't see him doing that, threat of being fired be damned.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar