It’s rutgres week!

Psu00

All-Conference
Oct 12, 2021
1,549
2,267
113
I took several reinforced concrete classes at Rutgers
and HEC-RAS courses - (Hydrologic Engineering Center-River Analysis System).

I thought the instructors were excellent, of course that was a decade or more in the past.
Well, if any state would have experience with river analysis it would be New Jersey, (even more than Ohio). They’ve seen everything in their rivers over the years. ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: step.eng69

ApexLion

Heisman
Nov 1, 2021
6,438
10,929
113
Grabbing Defeat from the Jaws of Victory!

Rutgres Football! Can You Smell it?
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
  2. 02 BWI Football Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
  3. 03 BWI Football Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?
  5. 05 BWI Recruiting Penn State recruits weigh in after Wisconsin heartbreak: 'I don't see them losing another game this year'