It’s rutgres week!

Bvillebaron

All-Conference
Feb 4, 2004
3,217
3,146
113
Time to put nebby in the REAR. VIEW. MIRROR. o_O . We need 107k. 1-0.

rutgres. BIRTHPLACE. o_O . The pageantry! LTFI!

😃
Reminds me of the fan who sat near us in the north end zone who was absolutely hammered and kept yelling Rum Over Rutgers when the button for that game said Run Over Rutgers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: step.eng69

CVLion

All-Conference
Oct 13, 2021
1,158
2,390
113
It’s only Tuesday, but you can cut the drama with a knife. The winner gets their sixth win of the season and will go blowing.

Also, it’s another PSU candidate face-off — Smith vs. Schiano.

This is gonna be huge. 😃

You know it’s been a lousy season when the big reward you’re playing for at the end is the chance to go blowing 😳
 

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,576
22,769
113
One of the greatest TIC college football posters ever! Who wouldn't want to have a beer with RutgersAl?
I’m not totally convinced that Rutgers Al was TIC. Lester Diamond was, for sure. But Al, I just couldn’t shake the creepy feeling that he was an escapee from a mental hospital.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: step.eng69

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,576
22,769
113
I took several reinforced concrete classes at Rutgers
and HEC-RAS courses - (Hydrologic Engineering Center-River Analysis System).

I thought the instructors were excellent, of course that was a decade or more in the past.
Rutgers has a superb mathematics department. Or at least they did when I was in grad school.
 

step.eng69

All-American
Nov 7, 2012
3,791
5,198
113
It’s only Tuesday, but you can cut the drama with a knife. The winner gets their sixth win of the season and will go blowing.

Also, it’s another PSU candidate face-off — Smith vs. Schiano.

This is gonna be huge. 😃

Reason for optimism for Penn State against Rutgers.....​

Team busses miss the Piscataway exit on I-287
 

Tom_PSU

All-Conference
Jul 1, 2018
1,207
3,766
113
I’m not totally convinced that Rutgers Al was TIC. Lester Diamond was, for sure. But Al, I just couldn’t shake the creepy feeling that he was an escapee from a mental hospital.
Strange that Rutgers Al is so humorously received on other boards. Most people on the Rutgers Board definitely agree with your assessment.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: step.eng69

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,576
22,769
113
Strange that Rutgers Al is so humorously received on other boards. Most people on the Rutgers Board definitely agree with your assessment.
He was harmless but we only saw his schtick 2\52. Just imagine what he'd be like on an ongoing basis. I could easily put up with Lester Diamond on a daily basis, but Al? F me, no.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: step.eng69
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
  2. 02 BWI Football First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  4. 04 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  5. 05 BWI Football 9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?