ISU player BROWN

Jul 3, 2025
247
318
63
She outplayed most of our girls......she looks like she'd scrap. We need some of that.......I thought it might be Emely, but she seems to have the "nice" bug too........
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jonesy5960

Kceasthawk@77

All-American
Feb 2, 2005
4,205
7,360
113
She outplayed most of our girls......she looks like she'd scrap. We need some of that.......I thought it might be Emely, but she seems to have the "nice" bug too........
She outplayed most of our girls......she looks like she'd scrap. We need some of that.......I thought it might be Emely, but she seems to have the "nice" bug too........
She's got game. Was thinking about that after the game. Brown (whose from the wichita area) is EXACTLY what we'd hoped Stuelke would become. A versatile 4 who can post, drive, and shoot the 3, and hit the boards. Alas Hannah is no Addie Brown.....
 

WDSMHawk

All-Conference
Jun 30, 2019
1,775
4,624
113
She was a problem when Iowa St went with their 3 post lineup. Hannah was on Audi, Journey/Ava was on the other ISU big, and that left Kylie trying to guard Addi.

I remember Syd had some good moments against Brown last year that switched the momentum. With our Syd "replacements", Emily and Teagan, out we really didn't have anyone to fill that role.
 
Dec 4, 2001
5,874
19,189
113
One of the least attractive girls I have seen.
Animated GIF
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting Following the future
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Thoughts on Iowa football...and basketball
  3. 03 High School Football Iowa RB commit Keyon Thomas runs wild in Warren Central (Ind.) win
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa Soccer earns a much-needed 1-0 win over Rutgers
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions