Is Trienens completed?

Max_Power

Senior
May 29, 2001
3,119
541
101
Thats the softball field but no its not completed. I drove by a few weeks back and while there has been progress, it looked a few months from completion.
 

CSCatFan1

Senior
Dec 4, 2002
39,976
464
83
Thats the softball field but no its not completed. I drove by a few weeks back and while there has been progress, it looked a few months from completion.

Looked they were concentrating on the roof (front portion above the old weight room) when I drove by a couple of weeks ago.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
  2. 02 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State