I didn't see any telecast info, but was hoping...
What you are asking for is called overflow channels, and BTN does that now.For those who know about the TV industry, could the Big Ten start a Big Ten Network 2 and show the local schools in the local markets?
They have overflow channels for football already.For those who know about the TV industry, could the Big Ten start a Big Ten Network 2 and show the local schools in the local markets?
Ordered Big10+ for one month right before the Niagara game, so I got that game plus Drexel, S.F. Austin and UMass for $9.95. Not a bad deal for $2.50 per game. Not sure I will renew for the Caldwell game.
If you have a fire stick or Roku you can download the BTN+ app, create an account and purchase it that way.How can I order it for tonight's game?
From my tv remote control?
Ordered mine for my PC, just went on BIG10+, was pretty simple.How can I order it for tonight's game?
From my tv remote control?
Ordered mine for my PC, just went on BIG10+, was pretty simple.
Ordered Big10+ for one month right before the Niagara game, so I got that game plus Drexel, S.F. Austin and UMass for $9.95. Not a bad deal for $2.50 per game. Not sure I will renew for the Caldwell game.
Same here! Just subscribed but still waiting :;Where is the game? All I'm getting is a blue screen on BTN+
Where is the game? All I'm getting is a blue screen on BTN+
Same hereWhere is the game? All I'm getting is a blue screen on BTN+
Same here must be running late.Where is the game? All I'm getting is a blue screen on BTN+
Working. Sometimes it helps to go back to the main game menu and restart the game.Anyone else’s btn plus not working?
The app is trash. Same thing happened in the men’s game.For what it’s worth there were 3 technical difficulties during the women’s game where about 2 mins of play was missed each time so get ready for that
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PK Dane Pizzaro talks start to season
On3 Football
The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
High School Football
New Jersey High School Football: How to watch Don Bosco Prep at Bergen Catholic
The Knight Report
Three Indiana Hoosiers to watch versus Rutgers Football
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics