Here is the entire album played live on The Best ShowThe new OCs record is at the Ybor City sorting facility and should be in my hands tomorrow. Hope it's better than the last one.
great video great movie great song....
One of my fav bands from years ago and for all UFO Spaceboys.
(if you play the Humble Pie Live at Fillmore East version instead I won't be mad)
This baby might get me locked up …
And I just gravitate toward this underappreciated ditty.
Man, I was leaving Oahu just as the fires started raging. Awful, awful stuff. I don't know that there is a kinder, more patriotic state in the country. Hawaiians are so hospitable, accommodating, and thankful. So proud to be part of the US and they beam when given an opportunity to share their culture (only state with a royal family and palace). Lahaina is like the Waikiki of Maui; I've never been but hopeful they rebuild and recover as soon as possible.
This isn't 'Weekend Jukebox' stuff but will add anyway; traditional Hawaiian 'Kahiko' hula dancing is mesmerizing. It's powerful and sexual and hypnotic. Everyone gets worked up about the 'Haka' dance from New Zealand, but Kahiko is where it's at. This is Natasha Oda's amazing 2001 Merrie Monarch award winning performance (what many consider the greatest performance of Hula of all time):
BWI
Penn State vs. USC Film Review: Lions trying to fix holes, can't exploit weaknesses
BWI Football
Latest loss exposes Penn State's difficult reality: Improvement isn't enough
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. USC? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI
Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
BWI Football
8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more