Is this score correct??

Anon1751589158

Redshirt
Jul 3, 2025
25
26
13
Both the HSOT and Maxpreps boards are showing South Stanly beating North Stanly 40-0 tonight. Can anybody confirm this? If it's correct, I'm not as surprised at the outcome as I am the margin.
 

NRcavs04

Redshirt
Sep 8, 2025
7
2
3
Both the HSOT and Maxpreps boards are showing South Stanly beating North Stanly 40-0 tonight. Can anybody confirm this? If it's correct, I'm not as surprised at the outcome as I am the margin.
Yes, the score is correct. I was watching the game and nothing was going right for North Stanly in the 2nd half.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Anon1751589158
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  2. 02 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  3. 03 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  4. 04 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  5. 05 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6