Comercial than the US National teams commercial?
Bad enough to have a few of the people we do on our teams but that commercial is hideous.
Bad enough to have a few of the people we do on our teams but that commercial is hideous.
Yes, Georgie $ink, Liberty Mutual, and the $29.99 Spectrum Guy!! Had’ve seen Akeem the Dream lately!!Comercial than the US National teams commercial?
Bad enough to have a few of the people we do on our teams but that commercial is hideous.
Agree.That "What the Buck!" Jackson-Hewitt tax preparer commercial is the most classless, tasteless commercial of all time.
You mean "I keep a nasty pullover"?Yes, Georgie $ink, Liberty Mutual, and the $29.99 Spectrum Guy!! Had’ve seen Akeem the Dream lately!!![]()
Nope, no nasty pullovers,You mean "I keep a nasty pullover"?
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball
Coming off South Carolina visit, it's commitment day for top-20 national Gamecock target
TheBigSpur
Carolina Gameday I Saturday morning speed read | 24 Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Kentucky dealing with several injuries ahead of South Carolina game
GamecockCentral Football
Carolina Confidential: Final thoughts on South Carolina vs. Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
How Beamer Ball might matter more than usual when South Carolina plays Kentucky