Is the game on TV this week?...

Statefan

Redshirt
Aug 7, 2008
36
0
0
Only in ACC areas I think. KV said something about Raycom not having a problem with distrubuting it to MS markets, but ESPN wouldn't allow it because it took away from the GamePlan package and they could make money off of it instead of giving it to us free...</p>
 

vhdawg

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2004
4,876
2,780
113
...they better show the game. If I turn on my TV on Saturday and they're not showing our game, I'm going to call and complain, and you should too.
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,008
10,158
113
except for those of us lucky enough to have already bought Game Plan.

There are those of us who are even luckier and have to leave the house at noon to take the son to his pop warner game and miss most of the horror.
 

MadDawg.sixpack

Redshirt
May 22, 2006
3,358
0
0
I'll be taking my daughter to a U10 soccer game at noon. On a positive note, I expect to see about twice the offense in that game as I would have if I was watching the bulldogs.</p>
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,008
10,158
113
MadDawg said:
I'll be taking my daughter to a U10 soccer game at noon. On a positive note, I expect to see about twice the offense in that game as I would have if I was watching the bulldogs.</p>
That won't be hard. I expect more offense out of our boys as well. We run an unbalanced line and spread formation as well. We scored the first 3 times we touched the ball last game and then called off the dogs.
 

MrHooch

Redshirt
Feb 25, 2008
1,284
0
0
Brutius said:
Got something here I think you'd be interested in...

 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more