Is the game on TV this week?...

Statefan

Redshirt
Aug 7, 2008
36
0
0
Only in ACC areas I think. KV said something about Raycom not having a problem with distrubuting it to MS markets, but ESPN wouldn't allow it because it took away from the GamePlan package and they could make money off of it instead of giving it to us free...</p>
 

vhdawg

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2004
4,885
2,795
113
...they better show the game. If I turn on my TV on Saturday and they're not showing our game, I'm going to call and complain, and you should too.
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,013
10,166
113
except for those of us lucky enough to have already bought Game Plan.

There are those of us who are even luckier and have to leave the house at noon to take the son to his pop warner game and miss most of the horror.
 

MadDawg.sixpack

Redshirt
May 22, 2006
3,358
0
0
I'll be taking my daughter to a U10 soccer game at noon. On a positive note, I expect to see about twice the offense in that game as I would have if I was watching the bulldogs.</p>
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,013
10,166
113
MadDawg said:
I'll be taking my daughter to a U10 soccer game at noon. On a positive note, I expect to see about twice the offense in that game as I would have if I was watching the bulldogs.</p>
That won't be hard. I expect more offense out of our boys as well. We run an unbalanced line and spread formation as well. We scored the first 3 times we touched the ball last game and then called off the dogs.
 

MrHooch

Redshirt
Feb 25, 2008
1,284
0
0
Brutius said:
Got something here I think you'd be interested in...

 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report