YOU ARE RIGHT---better not be nj.com fake news --if so attack them not RUThere’s no confirmation anywhere that they’ve resumed talking.
just optimism and hope they could resume talking,
YOU ARE RIGHT---better not be nj.com fake news --if so attack them not RUThere’s no confirmation anywhere that they’ve resumed talking.
just optimism and hope they could resume talking,
My buddy hand solders Vintage pedals using original transistors from the era. Pretty impressive. It's a lot less costly than the vintage guitar if you're looking for a particular sound.
What setup u got? Amp, pedals, strings, etc?I'm pretty happy with what I've got at the moment. Sure, I look at all the Sweetwater junk emails before I delete them but I'm not looking to buy anything else at the moment.
Maybe a few months down the road.![]()
What setup u got? Amp, pedals, strings, etc?
Nice! What music you jamming on lately?Strings - I use D'Addario 9.5-44 exclusively. I have no pedals at all, but I have a Line 6 Spider amp if I want to play around with some basic effects. Mostly, though, i just play through my 15 watt Crate, with the gain turned up just a bit to give it a little edge.
Nice! What music you jamming on lately?
That is why it is called your interpretation of it. Jam away!!!I'm trying to master T-bone's old standard - mostly based on the Allman Brothers' interpretation of it. Parts of it aren't that hard. Other parts... Well, Duane was Duane.
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?