You have give a little more context to justify your situation.I got busted!![]()
Try a little more strategic re-gifting next time. Or just say, "you liked it so much to get it for me, and I loved it so much I'd hate for you to not have one." Selfless.Yes that’s Hal. He knocked my dads Teeth out in the 50s when he played at State.. I got a Christmas gift that I never took out of the gift bag and took it to Moms house for the holidays to eat, week later I needed some gifts for the neighbors so Mom gets me some gifts together and unknowingly to me or her it ends up at a neighbors house. I text to tell them it was on their front porch. I have not heard from them so I began thinking about the gift I had gotten and deducted it was the one I gave them.
![]()
Just say, you liked the one you got so much that you wanted to get one for your favorite (family/friend)I got busted!![]()
My family did that for a while too. We quit a couple years ago due to my grandmother passing. That fruit cake made it about 10 years. Best use of a fruit cake IMO.We have a fruit cake floating around our family that's been re-gifted for the last 12 years. It's a family joke now, "Who got the fruit cake this year?".
I heard a story once of a family regifting a pair of 70’s era disco pants for 30 plus years. If I remember correctly they started this after their mother passed. Whoever got the gift also hosted the family Christmas dinner every year.We have a fruit cake floating around our family that's been re-gifted for the last 12 years. It's a family joke now, "Who got the fruit cake this year?".
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State