I don't want them to beat the Hawks.. but if they do, I hope one of their players shids their pants.Can you imagine what he'd rub on his face if they beat Iowa!
Like a rash?He's grown on me.
Well, I'll say this. Anyone I've ever met in my life who isn't a Minnesota fan that has taken a liking to the way P.J. Fleck does things and the way he acts, wasn't someone with the highest of characters themselves..........Not a single one of them.He's grown on me.
Agree Monkey - but then I think that wisconsin hasn't played anyone. Penn State (I mean Iowa State East) is trash and so is Sparty. Same reason why the jury is still out on Nebraska. They have played the easiest schedule in the Big so farThey really do need to stop f***ing playing well.
Them and Wisconsin. Because f*** Wisconsin, that's why.
So you are saying he has a future in politics?Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) is a mental health condition defined by a long-standing pattern of grandiosity, an overwhelming need for admiration, and a lack of empathy for others.
He's this without the empathy void.
Sounds like a couple of posters on this websiteNarcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) is a mental health condition defined by a long-standing pattern of grandiosity, an overwhelming need for admiration, and a lack of empathy for others.
He's this without the empathy void.
On3 Football
Hank Brown listed as questionable for Iowa vs. Washington on Tuesday availability report
Hawkeye Report Football
Kirk Ferentz updates injuries, talks Washington
Hawkeye Report Football
Hank Brown updates health heading into Washington game
Hawkeye Report Football
L.J. Phillips happy to be back on the field
Hawkeye Report Olympics
'28 RHP/SS Charlie Habel discusses his recent Iowa visit