Is it over…forever?

TUFan1981

Junior
Apr 27, 2006
963
218
0
What I’m asking is, will TU basketball ever be back?

I used to post a lot, but I’ve lost the fire. I still go to the games, but I can’t see how this gets turned around.

The days of plucking a Tubby Smith or Bill Self were literally 25-30 years ago. I don’t know what to say, I’d certainly be in support of a new coach, but I’m pessimistic as to what would really change.
 

TUFan1981

Junior
Apr 27, 2006
963
218
0
I hope you’re right. Losing by 30+ to a 7-9 Tulane team is the kind of loss that gets you fired the morning after.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tulsafanzz

rusty-c

All-Conference
Dec 28, 2009
3,973
3,046
0
It should have happened a long time ago and it didn't, without a doubt it should have happened today and it hasn't. I'm not optimistic...
 

ba11game

Junior
Dec 4, 2003
460
302
0
I continue to torture myself by listening to or watching the games, and following this forum. But the main reason I come here anymore is to see if Haith as been fired yet.
 

drboobay

All-American
Dec 4, 2003
14,729
9,605
113
We are starting over.

The success history is kind of irrelevant now unfortunately.
 

TU1NNJ

All-American
Sep 23, 2004
8,447
6,620
113
when I read this thread title I think about the old Merle Haggard song - Are the good times over for good.

 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game