I noticed 2 things. Words were exchanged when he was fouled on his blocked dunk. I think the FDU player was Williams. Later on in the game Holloway blatantly pushed him back down onto the floor after he was getting up, and it seemed like nobody... no refs, no RU teammmates, no RU coaches, not even the crowd noticed it. I'm sitting at home watching on BTN Plus with my son and we were flipping out because it was total bullsh#t and Holloway should have been teed up with a flagrant. :uzi:Mathis seem like he was about to get into a confrontation with an FDU player on a few occasions?
Mathis got way too down on himself on a few occasions. He didnt really show much snarl and fight to me. In fact, i thought he lacked hustle at times and gave up on numerous plays/loose balls.From last night, it seemed like Mathis just plays with a snarl and attitude on the court. When everyone else was smiling and excited after a play, he seemed like he was getting pumped and serious in a different way. I love it. I think he's gonna get under some opposing players skin this year. We need that attitude on the court from someone
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN