4-0 babyyyy
LETS HEAR FROM ALL THE NANCYS IN THE GAME THREAD
LETS HEAR FROM ALL THE NANCYS IN THE GAME THREAD
I love you, Ozzie69.I ******* love everybody!!!![]()
Yeah, Iowa has NEVER won a game like that before.Top 10. We are going to destroy Washington. Forget osu
Look at the butt hurt •itch who is mad Iowa won lolYeah, Iowa has NEVER won a game like that before.![]()
You post that Iowa has no chance to win next week…and you’re criticizing MY loyalty to the Hawks? LOL.Look at the butt hurt •itch who is mad Iowa won lol
Freaking classic. Michigan cheats, gets all the calls , playing at home loaded with four and five stars, their qb lalone is 60% of our nil nd we go in and beat them in their house. kids will run through a brick wall,for KF.That is why I love Kirk Ferentz and will miss him when he’s gone. Classic Kirk win and give credit to the players, they made big plays when they had to.
Let’s go Hawks!!
Lame. I guess this is everyone's excuse to finally go "see guys I actually knew all along that Michigan wasn't good"14th in the coaches
Seems about right. I figured they'd have Iowa at 15.14th in the coaches
Ole miss dropped 6, which honestly is fair.Didn't jump LSU/Ole Miss. SEC inflation working as intended.
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa Hawkeyes 2026 Freshmen Report
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa's Updated NCAA Stats & Rankings
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Grades: Iowa defense vs #5 Ohio State
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Grades: Iowa offense vs #5 Ohio State