If hagans, Herro leaves I think we get edwarda 100%
Maxey, Edwards, and Quickly would be awesome.
Maxey, Edwards, and Quickly would be awesome.
I agree !!! Good but NOT NBA READY !!
That's not really true. There have been several players in Cal's time here that stated that they had wanted to come back for another year at Kentucky, but Cal would not let them do it. I understand that he says he's doing for their own benefit, but that doesn't change that it's happened.Forced out? Not one player has ever stated that has happened ever. Zero. I played college sports. If I had any bad experiences you damn right I’d vent something like being forced out. Gravy statement.
Surprised to see you on here.Uh, no. End thread....
I bet you been waiting to pull this thread back upUh, no. End thread....
Surprised to see you on here.
We may actually win this one.
I bet you been waiting to pull this thread back up
Yea, he's back, negative NellySurprised to see you on here.
We may actually win this one.
The guy is one and done. Just because he isn’t perfect every game doesn’t mean he won’t be a first round pick. Nice try though.You too?
KSR Football
WATCH: Will Stein explains his decisions and celebrates the win in his postgame press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein joins Bear Bryant in Kentucky Football History with 4-1 start
KSR Football
Keep the party going with the top plays from Kentucky's win at South Carolina
KSR Football
Will Stein on losing Alex Afari hours before South Carolina: "The show rolls on"
KSR Football
Kentucky pulled off the biggest road comeback in school history, first OT win since 2015