Is everyone ecstatic about the..

LadyCaytIL

Heisman
Oct 28, 2012
33,022
34,635
113
I'd rather have Keldon and Herro back than Juzang and McDaniels........ just saying.
 

minjo

Senior
Jan 7, 2006
6,107
909
0
I read about astronomy at night and it helps me sleep. Like just a video and a book about a close constellation ect. Puts me out sometimes.

I suffer from life and Irritable leg syndrome.

Probably PTSD too but didn’t fight in war.

You most likely suffer from an arterial problem that has to do with widening of the veins which causes the diaphragms in your
veins to not close completely and prevent the blood to continue upwards as the heart pumps. As a result the blood that should be going to your lungs to get oxygenated leaks back.
Your veins have gained in diameter.
I had the same problem years ago, and the surgeon killed the effected vein and said a new vein will develop in my leg replacing the bad one.
I told him why do that when you can shrink the vein by laser to the original size? He said I am going to a medical gathering, which I will propose your idea.
Later on I read in a medical report on this subject that the procedure was used successfully.
Idea came from me (A civil engineer) and the physician I gave the idea is probably a billionaire.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Aike
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games
  2. 02 KSR Football What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
  4. 04 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver