You know the secret to living to be 100?Thanks. Now, in order to be a hell of a dude, do I need to be old first? Can I be a hell of a young and/or middle aged dude? Or is being “old” a prerequisite?
[laughing]
You're overthinking this,but you got potential. I just hope you get to be an old dude(which would mean your wife doesn't kill you off one way or other[winking])Thanks. Now, in order to be a hell of a dude, do I need to be old first? Can I be a hell of a young and/or middle aged dude? Or is being “old” a prerequisite?
[laughing]
Lol nah I just wanted to **** with ya, bud. [laughing] I hope I get to be an old dude too.You're overthinking this,but you got potential. I just hope you get to be an old dude(which would mean your wife doesn't kill you off one way or other[winking])
All in good fun,there is a small group of fairly like minded folks on here that I am proud to count myself among.We aren't very politically correct and working hard to stay that way.Lol nah I just wanted to **** with ya, bud. [laughing] I hope I get to be an old dude too.
Being PC is overrated anyway. **** it. [laughing]All in good fun,there is a small group of fairly like minded folks on here that I am proud to count myself among.We aren't very politically correct and working hard to stay that way.
Very slow it’s hard to watch. I watch all of Kentucky games because I love them but I can’t say I love the flow of the game . The officiating in the SEC is way worse than the NBA. Probably the worst officiated conference in College .
I'm not a fan of the NBA but, from a distance, I do keep up with it, especially once the playoffs begin. But, I haven't seen nearly as many articles about the NBA as I have NFL (draft, of course, was big) and very few 'Man, I miss the NBA' type of articles/blogs/etc. I think the league is still holding out hope that they can have at least a few rounds of playoffs and crown a champion. Maybe I'm not looking in the right places, but just not a ton of news recently, which I'm assuming means not a ton of interest. "The Last Dance" hype has been pretty high but the league itself has seemed very quiet.
This clown claims he hasn’t watched basketball in 30 years yet he can tell us what goes on in today’s game . Funny
noI'm not a fan of the NBA but, from a distance, I do keep up with it, especially once the playoffs begin. But, I haven't seen nearly as many articles about the NBA as I have NFL (draft, of course, was big) and very few 'Man, I miss the NBA' type of articles/blogs/etc. I think the league is still holding out hope that they can have at least a few rounds of playoffs and crown a champion. Maybe I'm not looking in the right places, but just not a ton of news recently, which I'm assuming means not a ton of interest. "The Last Dance" hype has been pretty high but the league itself has seemed very quiet.
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!