A really old friend (meaning older than me) asked for Iowa WBB podcast recommendations. I didn't try to explain that with his flip phone and an old Windows computer, maybe he's not quite ready for podcasts. I will point to Cory Brada's "Hawkeye of the Storm" with Kach Alexander. Once I got used to them, I watch it live or later after every game.
Tom Kakert, Chad Leistikow, & Scott Dochterman are good, but my friend won't sort through for the women's segments on various podcasts/videos.
Are there other Iowa WBB dedicated options that aren't just a segment here or there?
DISCLAIMER: There could be errors in any of the above, but it is close to correct. I often don't know what I am talking about. I feel right at home on this forum.
Tom Kakert, Chad Leistikow, & Scott Dochterman are good, but my friend won't sort through for the women's segments on various podcasts/videos.
Are there other Iowa WBB dedicated options that aren't just a segment here or there?
DISCLAIMER: There could be errors in any of the above, but it is close to correct. I often don't know what I am talking about. I feel right at home on this forum.