Genius. Can't believe you are not picking games for ESPN. 10-2 is not a special season anymore?
Lighten up jackass. It was a joke.
Genius. Can't believe you are not picking games for ESPN. 10-2 is not a special season anymore?
Always go with your heart.Backup QB, road trip out west,short week and ineffective rushing. I hate to say this, but my head says Washington 24- Iowa 13. My heart says Iowa 42 Washington 3.
You nailed it. Well done.I think the Hawks are gonna be quite feisty tonight.
Hawks big. 45-17
Ooops. I guess Vegas had NO idea . . . none . . . at . . . all.Vegas has the Huskies -3.5. Vegas knows. That said, the Gophers went out to Washington on a Friday night and beat them pretty handily.
Hawkeye Report Olympics
WATCH: Rick Heller, Myles Davis talk fall exhibition win over Kansas
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Play-by-play recap: Iowa 15 Kansas 10 (F/16)
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Grades - Iowa defense vs Washington
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Grades - Iowa offense vs Washington
Hawkeye Report Football
Snap Counts - Iowa defense vs Washington