with the game over....how bout a dogpile on somebody just for entertainment value and to also show you FAFOInjuring Lj Phillips and refs don’t call it , clear personal foul
Missed it. I didn't know that it is still being brewed.@Wobmam Rulez! you just see that shot of 4 hawkeyes drinking Ranier?
Jesus Christ. This officiating crew should never work another college game again.
Send these ‘tards to the WNBA.
I expect that kind of ****** no calls on Caitlin in the WNBA.Jesus Christ. This officiating crew should never work another college game again.
Send these ‘tards to the WNBA.
They finally called a false start on their line. Better late than never, I guess.
Please don'tInjuring Lj Phillips and refs don’t call it , clear personal foul
with the game over....how bout a dogpile on somebody just for entertainment value and to also show you FAFO
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Grades - Iowa defense vs Washington
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Grades - Iowa offense vs Washington
Hawkeye Report Football
Snap Counts - Iowa defense vs Washington
Hawkeye Report Football
Snap Counts - Iowa offense vs Washington
Hawkeye Report Football
Five Things: Breaking down the Hawkeyes win over Washington