Didn't Wash play USC tough on the road? Iowa ain't too bad.
Screw you RG3, I said it first.Even Howard pointing to DJV. Don't throw it to me, he's wide open.
Hank will probably get the start next week.Do we have a QB controversy? I think so.
We don’t play next weekHank will probably get the start next week.
Washington = UNIHeck is CLEARLY better than Brown, The offense has so many more facets to it with Him as QB1
Best crew in the business, I've always said it.Thanks for that miss on the hands to the face, refs.
phew
Washington abandoned whatever plan they had earlier. Now they're playing hurry up and the QB is passing within 2 seconds. Just trying to catch our defense out of position.
I bet neither starts next week.Hank will probably get the start next week.
I think it was RVZ...but yeah, awesome!Even Howard pointing to DJV. Don't throw it to me, he's wide open.
Speeding the QB up.... INTs will be coming in the 2nd half.
Ohhh it's cause of the purple uni's. I could see where that is confusing a bit.Wa
Washington = UNI![]()
Does that mean that they won't get pregnant?Dream pulled it out!
Definitely shades of Drew Tate!so refreshing when a iowa qb spots the wide open guy parked in end zone…never happens usually…heck is a rebel
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Grades - Iowa defense vs Washington
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Grades - Iowa offense vs Washington
Hawkeye Report Football
Snap Counts - Iowa defense vs Washington
Hawkeye Report Football
Snap Counts - Iowa offense vs Washington
Hawkeye Report Football
Five Things: Breaking down the Hawkeyes win over Washington