The Washington DL is getting absolutely destroyed.
And Heck needs to be the starter the rest of the season.
And Heck needs to be the starter the rest of the season.
Do we have a QB controversy? I think so.Heck gets that ball out quickly. He’s been impressive
There is none. Unless your KF living in the 1970sDo we have a QB controversy? I think so.
Just saying the same thing. The dude has "something" . And he's just been money....looking deep. Seeing open guys all over the fieldThe Washington DL is getting absolutely destroyed.
And Heck needs to be the starter the rest of the season.
I am with ya....Am I the only one that doesn't want to see James return another punt at Iowa?
Why did it look like Vonamme was running like me rushing to the bathroom to take a piss with both my legs fallen asleep.
bIG10?What kind of defense is this?
That hole was 10 yards wide...
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa's Updated NCAA Stats & Rankings
Hawkeye Report Football
FILM BREAKDOWN: Every Jeremy Hecklinski pass attempt from the game against Washington
Hawkeye Report Olympics
WATCH: Rick Heller, Myles Davis talk fall exhibition win over Kansas
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Play-by-play recap: Iowa 15 Kansas 10 (F/16)
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Grades - Iowa defense vs Washington